Monday 7 July 2008

Home Cooked Meal

July 7, 2008

Before I give information on the card that I made today, I would like to thank Sandy for asking me to be Guest Designer for the month of July. When I received Sandy's e-mail, I was so excited. In fact, just the weekend prior to her e-mail ,I was driving around the Lower Mainland (that is in BC, Canada) looking for Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps. I didn't have any luck. I had previously purchased 2 sets of stamps from Precious Memories in Langley, Seaside and Story of Me and thoroughly enjoyed using these stamps and wanted some more.
So as a thank you to Sandy, I am dedicating the whole month of July to Crafty Secrets and will be posting daily in my blog, something that I have made using their products.
Here is a card I made for the technique challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. Challenge was to make a suspension card.

The 2 chef images are from Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps Kitchen Classic. Images where stamped severcal times with Onyx Black Versafine on white cs and dp from Making Memories Sam and Eliza. Images were cut and pieced together then mounted on a white circle cs that was sponged with Fired Brick Distress Ink. Circle on the white card base and designer paper from Crafty Secrets Radiant Paper Designs was cut using a round Coluzzle. Used 2 round scallop nestabilities to cut the scalloped border around the circle opening and lightly sponged it with Fired Brick. Sentiment was computer generated and mounted on a Technique Tuesday chipboard tile. Again sponged around the sentiment and lightly stamped a potholder from CS's Little Chef

Stamps: Kitchen Classis and Little Chef - Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps
Paper: Radiant Paper Designs - Crafty Secret
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine and Fired Brick Distressing Ink
Accessories: Round Coluzzle and round scallop nestabilities

0 comments:

Post a Comment