Friday 11 July 2008

Beautiful Litte Dancer

July 11, 2008

Sorry for not posting anything yesterday. Had to many things to catch up on from work and brought it home.

I will make up for it with several pictures of the mini album I made using paper and stickers from Crafty Secrets.



Here is what I posted over at Splitacoast.


Here is a mini album for the WT174 Mini Madness challenge.Most products used in this album is from Crafty Secrets.My niece, Emilia is turning 10 in just a few weeks. Just recently, she had a dance recital and I thought that it would be really great to give this album to her as a Birthday gift. She can put all her dance pictures in this book. As well, there is space for her to put pictures of special moments captured with each member of her family.The mini album itself was made with 4 bracket shaped covers from Teresa Collins which I cover with paper from Crafty Secrets Pastel Paper Designs. Distressed the look of the paper by sponging each page with Walnut stain Distressing Ink. Used stickers from Little Girls, also from Crafty Secrets. To add to the vintage look, I added some old lace I found. Used Bind-it-All to bind the book together. Lots of ribbon on the rings.

Paper: Pastel Paper Designs
Ink: Walnuts Stain Distressing Ink
Accessories: 4 Bracket Chipboard covers, ribbon, lace, liquid emobssing and Bind-it-All

0 comments:

Post a Comment