Saturday 3 January 2009

Seasons Greeting

January 3, 2009

Well here is my first post for this New Year 2009. And yes, I guess I am still in the Christmas spirit. I have not yet taken down any of my Christmas Decorations in the house. So, I guess it is still ok to post a Christmas card.

This card was made for Sunday's Featured Stamp - Julie Ebersole. Congratulation to Julie she has an amazing gallery full of beautiful cards. Do check it out here. And this is the card I selected from Julie's Gallery.

For this card, I used stamps from the Vintage Christmas stamp set of Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps. Image of Father Christmas was stamped on white cs with Potter's Clay Memento Ink and colored with Copic markers. The main panel and deep red matting was die cut with the Labels2 nesty. White edges were sponged with Potter Clay. Deep red cs was highlighted with a Gold gel pen. Sentiment from the same stamp set was stamped on white cs with Potter's Clay. Background DP is from the Classic Paper Design of Crafty Secrets. For the finishing touches to the card I added some ribbon and Prima flowers and leaves.
Hope everyone is enjoying the New Year.

Stamps: Vintage Christmas Stamp Set from Crafty Secrets
Paper: Classic Paper Design, white and deep red cs
Ink: Potters Clay, Copic markers and Gold gel pen
Accessories: Ribbon, Labels2 nesty and Prima Flowers

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Marisa!! I just LOVE this vintage Christmas set!! Keep 'em coming ... love your designs!!

    ReplyDelete