Wednesday 11 November 2009

A Thanksgiving Wish

November 11, 2009

This card was made for the Tuesday challenge over at the Crafty Secrets Forum. Darlene challenge us with a technique challenge with a twist - we have to use initials and select a technique listed in the Splitcoast resources with those letters.



For this technique challenge I used the first letters of my first and last name - MG

M - Masking
G - Gamsol magic

I stamped the image of the little boy and girl holding the wishbone from the Thanksgiving Stamp set of Crafty Secrets. Image was colored with Prisma Colored pencils and then used gamsol to blend the colors. The masking was done on the background paper that I made using the leaf and acorn image from the same stamp set. I masked either the acorn or the leaf as I stamped one to top of the other. Sentiment is also from the same stamp set and was stamped in the middle of the wish bone. Main image was die cut using the Curved Rectangles from Spellbinders. To finish of the card I die cut some leaves from Cuttlebug and added a double looped ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE everything about this creation from the images to those "real" looking leaves! WEll done my friend ... hope you enjoyed the challenge! I'm so glad you joined us!!

    ReplyDelete