Wednesday 4 November 2009

Happy Holidays

Novembere 4, 2009

Card that I am posting today was made for the Sketch challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers.

Stamped the Cutie Pie Christmas Helper from DRS onto off-white cs with Tuxedo Black Memonto ink and then colored it with Copic markers. Added some Glossy Accents to the Christmas balls on the tree and gold glitter on the star using a Gold Glitter pen from Sakura. For the sentiment I used a rub-on. Image panel was then matted onto red then brown cs. I stamped my second image which was a Fireplace (from DRS) onto another off-white cs with Rhubarb

Stalk Memento ink and used a blender pen to add more color to the bricks with the same ink that I used to stamp the image. I cut out the brick portion of the Fireplace and placed it behind my main image. Added some Dot Sparklers Class A Peel stickers to the triangle portion of the sketch layout.


Have a wonderful evening everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment