Friday 19 June 2009

Happy Birthday Carlos and New Crafting Site

June 19th, 2009

First of all, I would just like to wish my nephew Carlos a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Here is a card that I made for him for his special day. Stamps are from the Favorite Fellas stamp set of Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps. Image of the ties were stamped on various DP's from the Boxer Paper Pad of Basic Grey. They were then cut and mounted onto the Labels 4 nesty. Sentiment is also from the same stamp set. And background paper is also from the Boxer Paper Pad collection.


I also want to share with you all a new Crafting site that I recently was invited to join. It is called Paperee. If you love making projects using Crafty Secrets, we even formed a group called " We Love Crafty Secrets". We would love to have you join us. So please do check this crafting site out. And stay tuned as we have some exciting stuff happening in the very near future.


If you are on facebook, we also have a Crafty Secrets group over there and would like to hear from you there as well.


Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.


Marisa

1 comment:

  1. Oh Marisa this is so cool! What a great GUY card!!
    P.S. I joined your CS group on Facebook but might need some help to find it again ... don't see it listed on my homepage.

    ReplyDelete