Monday 11 May 2009

Thank You

May 11, 2009

Yes, I have not been blogging again for a while. Still trying to fix my computer. Just as I thought I got everything figured out, it died on me once more. I was trying to install some MS updates and for whatever reason it did not like it. My computer would just start re-booting and I could not get back on it again. Had to restore it once more. I am hoping that this would be the last time that I would have to do that. Not fun having to constantly be re-loading all the programs that I need.

So much for my woes.

Here is a card that I made for the Technique Lovers Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. Stamped image and sentiment are from the Limited Edition of Penny Black's Flower Gallery. Image was stamped 3 times, colored with Copic markers, layers were cut and mounted on top of each other with double-sided foam tape for dimension. Background DP is from Debbie Mumm's Baby Girl Pad.Borders on top and below the Center panel with the sentiment was punch with a MS punch. Used the Labels 4 nestability behind the main image. Doodled with white opaque pen around the flower, borders of the Label 4 and around the punched border.

Stamp: Penny Black - Flower Gallery
Paper: Baby Girl - Debbie Mumm
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Copic markers and white opaque pen
Accessories: Labels 4 nesty, MS border punch and bling

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful!!! Sorry to hear about your computer troubles......so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a beautiful card! I hope your computer starts to behave:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply gorgeous!!!! I feel so bad for you & your computer problems ... that really stinks!! Hope it's remedied soon!

    BTW, stop by my blog ... there's a little "something" there for you!!

    ReplyDelete