Sunday 17 May 2009

Sweet

May 17, 2009

Here is a card made for the Featured Stampers challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. Today's featured stamper is Joan. Go check her gallery out, you will not be dissapointed. Joan is an amazing stamper.

Here is the card that I selected from Joan's gallery Here are the changes that I made:

* changed the stamped image to another Sarah Kay stamp.
* Instead of a scalloped oval, I used the Labels 4 nestability.
* Change the colors* instead of the half pearls on top, I place it to the bottom of the card.
* I added some dots with a White Signo pen around the frame and the edges of the layers.


Stamp: A Kiss for Cloe - Sarah Kay
Paper: Flower Patch - makingmemories
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and various Copic markers
Accessories: Label 4 nestabilities and 2 different ribbons

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this!!! I haven't played the FS challenge in weeks ... you have inspired me today and of course Joan's work is always fun to case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Marisa!

    ReplyDelete