Friday 17 October 2008

Hallowe'en Joys

October 17, 2008

With Halloween just around the corner, here is another Halloween Card Treat. For this card I used an image from the Halloween Time Heartwarming Vintage Cuts, which I matted in orange followed by black. DP behind the image is from Haunted Twilight of Reminisce. For the border and corner of the orange cs I used stamps from the Halloween Fun stamp set of Crafty Secrets. I finished off the card with some ribbon.

Stamps: Halloween Fun Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps
Paper: Haunted Twilight - Reminisce
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
Accessories: ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Wow ... this is awesome! I haven't yet used all the pieces in the stamp set but thanks for the inspiration ... now I will!! The outer border looks fantastic!! Another GREAT card!!

    ReplyDelete