Friday 10 October 2008

Curious Sleepy Kitten

October 10, 2008

Here is a card I made for the Limited Supply Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. Today's challenge is "Rock, Paper and Scissors". For rock I used some bling from Heidi Swapp (clear but I changed it to Blue with Manganese Blue Copic marker). Paper is Kitty Collage from Carolee's Creations. For scissors I used a scalloped edge scissor.

For the main image of the card, I stamped the image of the sleeping kitten on white cs with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Then I colored the image with various Copic markers. Added a little glitter on the yarn with a clear Spica pen. Then I cut the image and mounted it on the tan colored cs with double sided foam. I distressed the edges of the cs with Walnut Stain. This was mounted on a blue cs. Mounted the DP also on blue cs, then light blue cs for the base of the card. Added a strip of blue cs that was cut on both sides with a scallop scissors. Added some white liquid pearls on the scallops. Then some bling to the upper left side of the centre cs.

Stamps: Sleepy Kitten - Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Walnut Distress Ink and various Copic markers
Paper: Kitty Collage from Carolee's Creations
Accessories: Liquid Pearls, Clear Spica pen and bling

1 comment: