Sunday 10 February 2013

Easter Greetings

February 10th, 2013

Finally after a very long time, I am starting to create cards again.

I am starting with an Easter card using a one of 3 digital downloads from Crafty Secrets. See Sandy's post here.

This card uses one of the many images you will get with the "Pretty Vintage Easter Eggs" I slimply printed the image, covered it with Sookwang double sided tape and poured some Glitter Ritz Crystal Clear ultra fine glitter and burnished the glitter until it showed a sparkle.


I used paper from Prima's Meadow Lark Collection and matted the image with Beaded Oval die from Spellbinders.

Happy weekend everyone,

Marisa

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are able to be creating again - this is simply wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I just love lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend and welcome back to making cards! You certainly have NOT lost your touch ... this is just gorgeous and in my favorite color too! I am so looking forward to being inspired by more of your creations in the near future!
    Take care and stay warm!
    HUGS from OHIO, USA
    Darlene
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, pretty card you have there!
    Hope you can get new ones for this coming Easter.
    My warmest easter greetings to my family and friends abroad!

    ReplyDelete