Saturday 26 September 2009

September 26, 2009

Happy Saturday to everyone. Hope you all are enjoying this sunny weekend.

I have a lot of card challenges catching up to do. Today I am posting 4 cards for different Crafty Secret challenges over the last 2 months in different sites:

Paper Craft Planet
Paperee
Splitcoast Stampers

First 2 are for Darlene's Paper Craft Planet challenges.




































The third card is for Julie's challenge over at Paperee.


























And the fourth one is for the Crafty Secrets Forum challenge over at Splitcoast stampers.


























If I have not posted a project yet for a Crafty Secrets challenge you had over the last 2 months, I promise to check them out and make something for them soon.

Take care everyone and have a wonderful weekend.

Marisa

3 comments:

  1. I love all these cards, Marisa! Good job playing catch-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've been really busy playing catch up and I'm so glad you did ... your work always inspires me! AWESOME job on each and every one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are fabulous!!! I need to find the time to do a few challenges!

    ReplyDelete