Sunday 21 February 2010

Weekend Cards and late post

February 21, 2010

This weekend was my time to get the ink out and used some of the new stamps from Crafty Secrets Cleat Art Stamps.
First card up was done for this weeks Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. For this card I used images from the Party Cats stamp set. Images were stamped on white cs with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Copic markers. Background paper is from Cupcake paper pad of Basic Grey.


The second card was made for last weeks Splitcoast Stampers sketch challenge. This time I used images from the Ladies Hat Club stamp set which was stamped on white cs with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Copics. Used an oval die to cut the images and then layered it wih red cs die cut with the Fancy Tags of Spellbinders.


Now my third card uses stamps from the Message in a Bottle Stamp set. The images were stamps on a DP from Anna Griffin and colored with Copics and Gold Spica pen. Both background designer paper are also from Anna Griffin. The sketch that I used for this card is a layout that I have seen in several blogs. Not sure who started this layout but I thought that it was a perfect layout for this card using these stamps.

The last piece is something that I made several weeks ago and is being posted late. It is a Valentine Heart hanging ornament. I covered a paper mache heart (from Michael's) with paper from the Radiant Paper Designs of Crafty secrets. Images for this ornament is from the Wacky Animals Scraps which was just released prior to the CHA. I also added a crocheted flower, a heart shaped pin, pearls, lace, heart shaped bling and ribbon.
Hope you enjoyed my projects this week.

Marisa

1 comment: