Monday 25 February 2008

Forever in My Heart

February 25, 2008

This card started as an ATC collage for Valentines. Then I used it for today's "Try a new Technique Challenge" - I'm all Mixed up in Splitcoaststampers. I really like the way the card turned out. For the ATC, I used Fancy Pants stamps - Bella Brush. Stamp pads are Black, Fire Brick Distressing Ink, a little of Broken China, Lightning Black and Pearlescent Poppy. Heart was die cut with Sizzlits Primitive Heart and painted with Worn Lipstick crackle paint, topped with Fire Brick distressing ink then stamped in black with Anna Griffin's "The Netherlands". I glossed it with Liquid Embossing. Paper used for the card was from Cloud9 Love U Dots and Daisy D's Moda farics. Saying "Forever in My Heart" is a rub-on from OTM.


0 comments:

Post a Comment