Tuesday 16 March 2010

Spring is in the Air

Here is a project that I made to help get me in the mood for Spring. Our weather here in Vancouver has been quite crazy. When we needed the cold weather and snow for the Olympics, we had warm, sunny days. Now that Spring is just around the corner it got cold, even snowed a little bit one day and we have rain.

I got inspiration for making this wreath when I saw the Wedding set that Linda Duke posted on her blog. I just loved the way those flowers looked and when I saw them I new instantly that I wanted to make a wreath of flowers.

The flowers were made using the Peony Die Cut of Spellbinders. I used soft Spring colored cardstock in Purple, Peach/ Pink, Blue and Yellow for the flowers. Leaves were made using the Sunflower Die Cut of Spellbinders on light green cs. For the leaves I sponged some Peeled Paint distressing ink while the die was still on the cs. Flower soft was added to the center of each of the Flowers.

Linda thank you so much for showing off your beautiful Wedding projects.

2 comments: