Tuesday 23 June 2009

Homemade with LOVE

June 23, 2009

I'm late, I'm late posting my project for last weeks Crafty Secrets challenge that was hosted by PammyJo over at Splitcoast Stampers.

Used an image from Crafty Secrets Cooking Cotton Scraps which was mounted on to DP from the Earthy Paper Pad which is also from Crafty Secrets. Stamped the flower border from the Kitchen Classic Stamp set to go all around the border of the image. It was then colored with Copic markers, sprayed with Irridescent Gold Glimmer Mist and adorned with Pearls. Sentiment is from the Sweet Stamp set.

Now, purpose of this challenge was to create a project with the theme " It's ALL about ME". So what in this project describes who I am. Well, before I started Card Making and a bit of Scrpbooking, my life was devoted to baking in my spare time. Before coming to Canada, I used to bake from home and take orders from family, friends and restaurants. In fact most of my family members are bakers. At a very early age, my precious Mom introduced us to the art of baking. Well baking slowed down when I realized we were starting to gain weight from all that sweets coming out of the oven. So I quickly had to find another way to spend my spare time. That is when my crafting evolved. Also in the project, I embellished it with pearls. Just love pearls. So to some it up, I love:

*baking
*card making
* pearls

1 comment:

  1. This is just so awesome! LOVE how you use pearls ... I used them but sparingly ... I like how you're not afraid to really embellish with them ... always looks fantastic!! GREAT creation!

    ReplyDelete