Sunday 12 October 2008

Beauty

October 12, 2008

Here is a card for the Featured Stampers challenge over at Splicoast Stampers. Today's featured stamper is Anne Ryan. You just have to go to her gallery, Anne does amazing work and she is such a sweet Lady and leave lovely comments on your creations.

This is the card I have selected from Anne's gallery for this challenge.

For this card I stamped the collage image from Great Impressions on the back of my BG paper from Bo-Bunny's Midnight Diamonds. I colored part of the image in Burgandy with a Tombow marker to give a contrast color. Then mounted the image on burgandy then black cs. I used the main side of the DP for the background of my card. Tied a black ribbon across the top portion of the card, then mounted the stamped image to the left of the card. On the bottom right portion of the card I added some Prima flowers in deep red and pink and attached it to the card with a black brad. Added some fern leaves around the flower which I punch in black cs. Just wanted to keep the colors on this card with White, black and deep red (burgandy). The background paper was again mounted on burgandy and then the black cs base of the card.

Stamp: Great Impression
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine, and Burgandy Tombow marker
Paper: Midnight Diamonds by Bo-Bunny, black and burgandy cs
Accessories: Ribbon, Pima flowers and brad

2 comments:

  1. Hello Marisa, un abbraccio da Roma, Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Marisa!! I have to laugh though ... I just printed out the card of Anne's that I am headed down to work on and guess which one it is .... yep, the same one you chose!!! Great Minds Think Alike!!!

    ReplyDelete