Tuesday 18 March 2008

It's been a long time

March 18, 2008

I t sure has been a long time since I last posted anything. I have been busy with work and house. Too much to do in so little time.

Last week I worked 6 days straight. Thank goodness this week is a short week and I only have to work 4 days. Then it is back to 6 days straight. I am trying to bank 3 days off, so that I can go to SFO to visit my eldest son who will be turning 21. I just can not believe that 21 years gone by so quickly. Anyway, I hope to spend as much time as I can with him.

At work, our department has been busy making greeting cards for 'Meals on Wheels'. Every month we have some sort of volunteer project. I was really excited when I found out that they were making cards. I have made a total of 15 cards for this great cause. We plan to make more cards for other organizations in the future.

Here are a few cards that I have made over the last few weeks.

Hope you like them.




0 comments:

Post a Comment