Thursday 14 February 2008

Back Home

February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU ALL!

Well, 4 weeks of Vacation is now gone. I got back from the Philippines last Friday, February 8th. It was really hard to say my goodbye's to my mom. I just hope that I will be able to see her again next year when I can take another vacation. For now, all my vacation is done for 2008. I am really glad that I made this trip home. It really meant so much to me to be able to spend the time with mom.

As you can see in my earlier post, I was busy making crocheted flowers. The small one is really simple to do and I plan to make some layouts using these flowers.



I also ironed out the Chrysanthenum that I made and I think that it really looks much better this way.





Now for Valentines day. Since I got back from the Philippines, I have not had much time to sit and play with my scrapbooking supplies. So last nite, I quickly put together a Valentine Mailbox for my family. The mailbox is from Target and the paper that I used is Bo Bunny's 'a gift of love'. Inside the mailbox I put some Hershey's Hugs and Kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment